Friday, July 17, 2015

Tery Hursh, Physician Assistant and Clinic Owner, Dillon, MT

Some people might claim that there really aren’t any news worthy stories in the arborist market but, we’d say they were incorrect! Here are a number of stories I thought were interesting enough to call it information.

Trees Bring People Downtown Street trees are making downtown Dillon, Montana a destination, according to 20-year resident Tery Hursh. Businesses and civic organizations in the 4,132-person town have joined with the Dillon Tree Board to plant trees and enhance the &hell…Tery Hursh, Physician Assistant and Clinic Owner, Dillon, MT

So there were a few things that I thought were rather cool. I’ll have to admit that I find this subject rather interesting and I know that the majority of people do not. Because this is my blog site, I’ll write about whatever I want! I wager there are at least a few people that also find some of this fascinating. And those are individuals I maintain this blog site for. Go ahead and let me know what you think. Please share this post if you like it.

Here are additional resources concerning urban arborist

The post Tery Hursh, Physician Assistant and Clinic Owner, Dillon, MT appeared first on Bernie's Tree Removal Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment